Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Love You Lots!


 I saw this card somewhere and had to do it myself.  My apologies to the talented artist who designed this card but your card wasn't in my standard inspiration locations so I am not sure where I saw it.  What I first fell in love with on this card is all the circles and how they worked so well together.  And then.... how could you not love a frog with lips???  A little heart along the mouth line using a Basic Black marker makes these cute little lips and immediately differentiates the girl frog from the boy frog.
The sentiment comes from the Bella & Friends stamp set and the arrows and heart come from the Better Together stamp set.  I love finding new ways to mix and match my stamps sets!  How about you?
Forever Stampin',
    Cathy Williams


Product Supplies:
I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  To see or order any of the items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store.  You can order from me if you live anywhere in the United States.  When setting up your account, please do not check the box where it says I cannot contact you - I want to be able to thank you properly when you place an order!  If you check the box, all I know is "No Contact" placed an order and I can't thank you.

Note - Stamp sets and bundles noted below may be available in other mount options - wood, clear or photopolymer.  I have listed the option that I used.  Please check my Online Store if your preference is different.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment